BLOOM SANCTUARY - Est 2009
EXCITING NEWS - WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Please see our new COVID page outlining new business guidelines for your reassurance, safety and comfort.
Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!
STILL AVAILABLE TO BUY - Treat someone special, especially you!
GIFT VOUCHERS PURCHASED FROM OCT 2019 WILL STILL BE VALID UPON OUR REOPENING
HONEY UPDATE: HONEY IS NOW AVAILABLE!
EASE THOSE ACHING MUSCLES:
1. Epsom Salts - throw a handful into a warm bath
2. A tennis/golf ball against an external wall - roll against your shoulders/neck to ease out those knots!
3. Tiger balm - works wonders, good for headaches too!
NEW- ONLINE REIKI GROUP
Feel free to join me as I introduce you to Reiki Universal Energy, I will show you how to ground and protect so we can send peace and love to the earth and to anyone who would like to receive it; for the highest and greatest good, with the purest intention and the highest and greatest love
"Just for today do not worry; just for today do not anger; honour your parents, teachers and elders; earn your living honestly; show gratitude to every living thing"
2.15PM EVERY SUNDAY ON SKYPE - free of charge!
MEDITATION - NOW ONLINE
JOIN IN AND FIND YOUR PEACEFUL PLACE
EVERY WEDNESDAY ON SKYPE 8PM - 9PM
We will explore holding space for ourselves in love and peace, sending love, guided visualisation, mantras, chakra balancing, etc
Summaah! The hum of a passing bee on its way back to the hive, back pockets full of orange pollen; the chirruping chiff chaffs happy as the morning sun; blue tits flittering close by; A whiff of vanilla catches on the breeze from yellow rhododendron blooms and I'm laying on the cool grass, watching through the leaves the dappled sunlight and aeroplanes full of excited holidaymakers. A ginger cat appears out of the bushes and pads peacefully across the lawn to take a sip from the pond, gazing at damselflies as they glide on by...tea and scones on the garden swing. What do you love about summer?
The smell of rain at the end of a hot summer’s day…a cooling glass of elderflower presse…Summertime…gentle waves lapping up the seashore…sunshine glinting on a calm sea…a garden in full bloom…long grass…a gurgling stream…the smell of roses…dark chocolate…walking barefoot on the beach…new slippers…a walk through the forest…candlelight…a gentle breeze on my face…the smell of freshly cut grass…
soothing foot and calf massage with sweet smelling aromatherapy essential oils helping you drift off into a peaceful slumber!
Where the birds sing, the bees hum and the tall trees sway in the gentle breeze...relaaax!
FOR THE 4TH YEAR IN A ROW BLOOM SANCTUARY HAS BEEN AWARDED THE TOP 3 BEST MASSAGE BUSINESSES IN MACCLESFIELD ACCORDING TO "THREEOFTHEBEST.CO.UK"
* Usui Reiki Master/Teacher - Reiki therapy, Reiki shares and Attunements
* Aromatherapy Massage Therapist - aromatherapy products also available
* Wellbeing Corporate Therapist
* Neal's Yard Independent Consultant
* Honey when available!
- Gift Vouchers
- Aromatherapy bath and massage oils
- Natural and organic skin care for the whole body
* PLEASE NOTE WE ARE READY AND WAITING TO OPEN AS SOON AS THE GOVERNMENT ALLOW
please see NEW COVID PAGE outlining new business guidelines for your comfort and safety
* OPEN FOR ONLINE MEDITATION - Wed 8pm (1hr) suggested donation of £3 if you feel you are able
* OPEN FOR ONLINE (and distant) REIKI - Sun 2.15pm (30mins) Free of charge
* THE NEW ONLINE SHOP WILL BE OPENING SHORTLY...!
Usual opening hours:
Mon 10am - 8pm
Tues 10am - 8pm
Wed 10am - 8pm
Thurs 10am - 8pm
Fri 10am - 6pm
Sat 11am - 5pm