BLOOM SANCTUARY - Est 2009
DUE TO THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED - PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ONLINE BUSINESS EVENTS, ETC
STILL AVAILABLE TO BUY - Treat someone special, especially you!
GIFT VOUCHERS PURCHASED FROM OCT 2019 WILL STILL BE VALID UPON OUR REOPENING
HONEY UPDATE: The goldrush is now on! HONEY IS AVAILABLE FROM WEDNESDAY 20TH MAY! Limited stock 8ozs jar £6 be quick before it's all gone!
FOR THE 4TH YEAR IN A ROW BLOOM SANCTUARY HAS BEEN AWARDED THE TOP 3 BEST MASSAGE BUSINESSES IN MACCLESFIELD ACCORDING TO "THREEOFTHEBEST.CO.UK"
NEW- ONLINE REIKI GROUP
Feel free to join me as I introduce you to Reiki Universal Energy, I will show you how to ground and protect so we can send peace and love to the earth and to anyone who would like to receive some; for the highest and greatest good, with the purest intention and the highest and greatest love
"Just for today do not worry; just for today do not anger; honour your parents, teachers and elders; earn your living honestly; show gratitude to every living thing"
2.15PM EVERY SUNDAY ON SKYPE - free of charge!
MEDITATION - NOW ONLINE
JOIN IN AND FIND YOUR PEACEFUL PLACE
EVERY WEDNESDAY ON SKYPE 8PM - 9PM
SUGGESTED DONATION £3 IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE ABLE - DON'T WORRY IF NOT
We will explore holding space for ourselves in love and peace, sending love, guided visualisation, mantras, chakra balancing, etc
May is blooming already here at Bloom Sanctuary! The pink confetti cherry blossom petals are gently blowing all over the garden, the apple blossom is out and being pollinated by the bees and the pear and plum trees too. The jackdaws are doing a good job of chasing herons and magpies away from the blackbirds' and robins' nests, keeping eggs, frogs and tadpoles all safe from harm! It's amazing what a little bit of sunshine does for us, for our mood, our bones and our emotional health...
It's time to rejuvenate, rebalance, revitalise and relax - try an afternoon sanctuary ritual to launch you into the summer season!
MAY BLOSSOM...birds nesting...colourful blooms...the songthrush...the smell of lilac blossom...gardening days...holiday planning...fresh spring colours...getting your summer clothes out again...green leaves...bees...honey...summer sandals...getting your toenails painted...brightly coloured t-shirts...owls' mating season...soothing foot and calf massage with sweet smelling aromatherapy essential oils
EASE THOSE ACHING MUSCLES WHILST IN LOCKDOWN:
1. Epsom Salts - throw a handful into a warm bath
2. A tennis/golf ball against an external wall - roll against your shoulders/neck to ease out those knots!
3. Tiger balm - works wonders, good for headaches too!
Where the birds sing, the bees hum and the tall trees sway in the gentle breeze...relaaax!
* Usui Reiki Master/Teacher - Reiki therapy, Reiki shares and Attunements
* Aromatherapy Massage Therapist - aromatherapy products also available
* Wellbeing Corporate Therapist
* Neal's Yard Independent Consultant
* Honey when available!
- Gift Vouchers
- Aromatherapy bath and massage oils
- Natural and organic skin care for the whole body
* PLEASE NOTE WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR MASSAGE
* OPEN FOR ONLINE MEDITATION - Wed 8pm (1hr) suggested donation of £3 if you feel you are able
* OPEN FOR ONLINE (and distant) REIKI - Sun 2.15pm (30mins) Free of charge
* THE NEW ONLINE SHOP WILL BE OPENING SHORTLY...!...!
Usual opening hours:
Mon 10am - 8pm
Tues 10am - 8pm
Wed 10am - 8pm
Thurs 10am - 8pm
Fri 10am - 6pm
Sat 11am - 5pm